Introduction to the Keil Middleware and Run Time Environment
Course Convenor: Trevor Martin
Course Duration: 2 days
- Introduction to the Keil Middleware and Run Time Environment: The course starts with a review of the CMSIS-Pack system and project platform design using the Microvision Run Time Environment Manager
- File System: In this section we create file system to run on different volumes including SD card, Flash and RAM. We also introduce the File system component API
- Network Component: This module uses the Network component to create a TCP/IP node and examine the various network management features. We also create examples for each Application service (TFTP,FTP,HTTP,Telnet) and client (DHCP,DNS,SMTP).
- USB: In this section we introduce the USB protocol and create USB Device and USB Host projects and implement common classes including CDC, HID and Mass Storage
- Graphics: In this final section we introduce the Segger emWin 2D graphics library and then create a GUI with touch screen interface Using the emWin GUI builder and widgets.
- Familiarity with the Cortex M microcontrollers
- Familiarity with using RTOS OR attendance of RTOS on Cortex M workshop
- Knowledge of C programming language
What You’ll Receive:
- A memory stick containing all presentations and examples used
- A worked tutorial to build a middleware platform
Time, Date & Place:
4th & 5th October 2023 in Coventry - Book Here