mobiLink is a mobile and a USB interface for HART, FOUNDATION Fieldbus and PROFIBUS PA.
The Bluetooth and battery operation enables it to be used with handheld host devices such as tablets and smartphones.
mobiLink can be used in a variety of applications since it is compatible with FDT Frame applications and other major engineering tools. Additionally, It is suited for harsh environments (approved by IECEx and EX for Zone 1).
Multi protocol operation
- HART Master, Foundation fieldbus Host and PROFIBUS PA Master included in one device
- Temporary attachment to fieldbus segments or HART loops for individual interaction with field devices
- Fully compliant protocol implementations allow for interference-free access to running plants
Host communication via Bluetooth or USB
- Built-in batteries and Bluetooth communication enable use of handheld host devices like smart phones and tablets
- USB interface for bench host operation
Support of FDT Frame Applications and major Engineering Tools
- PACTware FDT Frame Application and HART Communication DTM included
- Communication DTM for Foundation fieldbus and PROFIBUS PA (optional)
- Foundation fieldbus configuration tool (optional)
- Application Program Interface for integration into Engineering Systems
Suitable for use in hazardous areas
- IECEx and EX approval for Zone 1, NEC500 Cl. Div.1
- Suitable for connection to intrinsically safe circuits
- Suited for harsh environments