Optimising functional safety for multicore applications on AURIX
This free-to-attend 1-day event on the 26th March 2020, will be exploring all the latest developments for the AURIX microcontroller. A variety of industry leading speakers will cover topics which introduce the technology for adoptation into your development right through to moving towards with the second generation releases. The agenda will explore multicore performance optimization, AURIX with AUTOSAR, functional safety and more still to be confirmed.
The day starts at 08:30 with the all-important breakfast, and will close by 17:00. The conference program will commence promptly at 09:00. All refreshments and catering will be included throughout the day.
- What programmers should know about the AURIX™ 2G architecture - Infineon Technologies
- AURIX™ Compiler Benchmarking and Performance optimization - Tasking
- Maximising parallel performance with the AURIX™ microcontroller - Gliwa (title subject to change)
- Balancing the load of a safety critical multicore system - Tasking
- Automotive functional safety on AURIX™ with the AUTOSAR Multicore OS - Vector GB
- Safety Code and Standard Code: What is the practical difference? - HCC Embedded
- What is SafeTpack? - Hitex (UK) Ltd
- MISRA Compliance - LDRA
- Driving the AURIX™ pedigree forwards - Hitex (UK) Ltd (title subject to change)
All refreshments and catering will be included throughout the day.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We understand the confidential nature of the developments our attendees will be working on. Therefore, we will not be supplying delegate name badges. All our speakers, hosts and exhibitors will be wearing a badge so you know who is who, but we will leave it to you to decide how much you want to pass your details round the room. We do recommend you bring a supply of business cards to share with our contributors on the day.