Designing Secure IoT Devices with the Arm Platform Security Architecture
Course Convenor: Trevor Martin
Course Duration: 2 day
The world is becoming more connected than ever before. From smart homes to self-driving cars, the internet of things (IoT) is driving the world’s digital transformation. However, this shift is not without risk. As more of our everyday objects become connected to the internet, the security of these devices becomes increasingly important.
This course will provide an introduction to cryptography and secure communications, as well as an overview of the Arm Platform Security Architecture. We'll show you the tools, firmware, and methodology you need in order to achieve certification that meets any global legal requirements. With our experienced instructors, you'll come away with the confidence and knowledge to successfully implement security in all of your embedded systems.
This course is essential for anyone looking to expand their knowledge of IoT device security.
- Familiarity with current Cortex-M processors
- Attended the Cortex M workshop (ideal)
- Knowledge of C programming language
What You’ll Receive:
- A memory stick containing all presentations and examples used
- A copy of the Designing Secure IoT devices with the Arm Platform Security Architecture book
Time, Date & Place:
14th & 15th June 2023 - Book Here