This event is now being held as an ONLINE virtual conference.
Any registrations for the original event have been automatically transferred. Joining instructions will be sent to all delegates nearer the time.
Registration is still open, and now that we are online, colleagues and delegates can attend from across the globe.
If there are any other questions, please contact Tanya Jane on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0247 669 2066.
Optimising functional safety for multicore applications on AURIX
This free-to-attend ONLINE event on the 18th March 2021, will be exploring all the latest developments for the AURIXTM microcontroller. A variety of industry leading speakers will cover topics which introduce the technology for adoptation into your development right through to moving towards with the second generation releases. The agenda will explore multicore performance optimization, AURIXTM with AUTOSAR, functional safety and more still to be confirmed.
The exact timings are to be confirmed, but the agenda will be likely to cover:
- What programmers should know about the AURIX™ 2G architecture - Infineon Technologies
- Qualify the tool-chain up to ASIL-D applications / Toolset qualification according to ISO26262 - Tasking
- Maximising parallel performance with the AURIX™ microcontroller - Gliwa (title subject to change)
- Balancing the load of a safety critical multicore system - Tasking
- Automotive Cybersecurity Considerations and AUTOSAR Solutions with the AURIX™ HSM - Vector GB
- Safety Code and Standard Code: What is the practical difference? - HCC Embedded
- What is SafeTpack? - Hitex (UK) Ltd
- MISRA Compliance - LDRA
- Driving the AURIX™ pedigree forwards - Hitex (UK) Ltd (title subject to change)