Infineon AURIX™ UK-based Professional Training
Hitex UK and Microconsult will be running a series of hands-on AURIX training courses on the University Of Warwick Science Park in Coventry.
This is intended to equip engineers with the basic and essential knowledge to tackle AURIX projects. It is particularly suitable for hardware/software architects, hardware/software driver developers, test engineers or just anybody who needs a better understanding of this powerful microcontroller.
The AURIX is a complex multi-core device and professional training can save many hundreds of hours of project time. Having a good grasp of the device's features makes the planning of device pin allocation and software architecture much more efficient and reduces the level of rework later in the development.
What will be covered?
Trainees attending the course will:
- Gain an understanding of the AURIX architecture
- Configure and use basic on-chip peripherals and special device features
- Use the multi-core architecture and safety extensions
- Create low-level drivers for the AURIX and test with a debugger
- Create and use interrupt and trap routines
Note: at the time of writing, to participate in this training a valid NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) is required.
To get maximum benefit from the training, students will need to have the following:
- Knowledge of ISO/ANSI-C
- General experience of microprocessor/microcontroller systems
- DSP skills are an advantage
The hands-on elements are performed with an Infineon AURIX™ board. The following elements are covered: multi-core start-up, peripheral initialisation, interrupt controller, DMA controller.
Detailed Course Overview
The course will cover the following topics: